Pole & Sign Mounting
Stainless Steel Products Offer Top Performance
As you drive down most any street, you’ll encounter an array of signs and poles that rely on stainless steel products to ensure their performance in every season. Almost anything that attaches to metal, wood, concrete, aluminum or a fiberglass pole uses stainless steel band, stainless steel buckles or stainless steel wing seals/wing clipsand sign mounting brackets. Long lasting, strong, adjustable stainless steel products are used where traditional fastening products such as bolts and screws could endanger the physical integrity of the poles. Whether the pole is round or square, using stainless steel straight or flared leg Bull’s Eye® sign brackets make mounting signs a breeze.
Get The Proper Tools to Tighten & Cut Stainless Steel Bands
Using the proper tools to tighten and cut the stainless steel band such as the T001 Cool tool for band up to .030 or the T402 for band .030 to .050 makes installation very easy. To cut band, use the T545 for band up to .035 and the T550 to cut heavy duty band. Also, available is the T101 Ratchet tool which both tightens and cuts band.
Products Used :
- 201, 304 & 316 Stainless Steel Band
- 201 & 316 Stainless Steel Buckles
- 201 & 316 Stainless Steel Wing Seals/Wing Clips
- Stainless Steel Straight Leg Bull’s Eye® Sign Brackets
- Stainless Steel Flared Leg Bull’s Eye® Sign Brackets
- 201 Color Fast™ Black Stainless Steel Band
- 201 Blackened Stainless Steel Buckles
- 201 Blackened Stainless Steel Wing Seals/Wing Clips
- T001 Core Products USA Cool Tool
- T101 Ratchet Tool
- T545 and T550 Band Cutters
Applications Include :
- Pole & Sign Mounting
- Street Signs
- Crosswalk Signals
- Traffic Cameras
Stainless Steel Band Outperforms Other Products in Nearly Every Application
The strength and corrosion resistance of stainless steel band along with its UV, fire and extreme temperature resistance make it a dependable, all-purpose, durable choice for any pole or sign mounting application you may need.